After defeating Caldera, the Ice Devil hellbent on freezing the region over, the Sacred Valley opens up for extended exploration.
- Darkwhisper Woods – Really dark, maze like, with a secret area to the south.
- Lonereach Tower – Mini Dungeon with puzzles, tricks, and traps. Interior TBA.
- Lake of the Goddess – Large lake with three islands, the Island of Valor, Isles of Wisdom, and Isles of Heart. Islands visitable but do not serve a purpose yet. In progress.
- East Bastion Ruins – One of the mysterious ruins. Monsters to be added, along with secrets and story. Related to the Westcliff Ruins.
- Westciff Ruins – Ruins full of Zombies. Both East Bastion and Westcliff are part of the Archaeology Camp sidequest on the east side of the valley. Leads into Echoing Woods.
To Be Added
- Island of Valor – Arena tournaments against mysterious challengers, gold, exp, and rare items await. Defeating the Island of Valor will allow access to the North Shrine, where the Slumbering Goddess will engage with the Player, and begin the Redeeming the Awakener questline if the Player has saved Belladona from Caldera.
- Isles of Heart – At certain points the Isles of Heart will have a personal storyline for one of the party members the Player meets along the way. The Player should check back here after completing major storyline arcs for possible stories they can learn.
- Isles of Wisdom – Scattered tomes of legendary events can be found in hidden chambers beneath the Isles, letting the Player learn some of the Mythos of the Shattered Realms. Secret trigger mechanic should be implemented in either the form of levers, buttons, or an acquirable item that reveals the stairways into the chambers.
- Lonereach Tower Trials – Upon entering the Lonereach Tower, the Player finds themself in a strange, mystical tower full of traps, monsters, and treasure. Lots of it. No story, but largely just testing the wits of the Player
while also trolling the Player at every turn with the developer’s nonsense
- Echoing Woods – A mysterious patch of woods related to the fall of East Bastion and Westcliff. At the center lies a mysterious shrine, guarded by unknown creatures roaring in the deep forest.
Story Arcs (TBA)
- Fate of the Old World – Learn about the world before SR:MT via the downfall of East Bastion and Westcliff, two ruins whose fate has been lost to history.
- Redeeming the Awakener – Dependent of the Player’s success in Caldera’s Keep, the Player is able to help restore the faith of the cursed Awakener and perhaps acquire them as a party member.
- Gods of the Abyss – Learn the story of Arevenius and Zero, the gods of Good and Evil, via unraveling the secrets of the Isles of Wisdom.
- Island of Valor Arc – Encounter strange beings with stranger tales, and battle them for access to the North Shrine.