Platform Jumping Mobile Game
Jump up and up and up game
I am looking for a talented Unity programmer for a 2d casual mobile game that I am developing.
The Game: The game play is simple and based on a widely popular proven concept.
The Gameplay: The gameplay will be pretty similar to a platform jumping game like Doodle Jump. There will be a little bird that will be jumping over platforms going up, up and up. There will be enemy that you will have to kill by hop and bop. There will be moving platforms, breakable platforms, spikes, coins to collects. I have many gameplay features, power up etc. which we will add one at a time.
Platforms: The game will be designed for smart phones and tablets, if possible we will release it for Web too. I am planning to release the game on Android first, if it performs well, I would love to release it on iOS.
The Team: I have assembled a team of
1. One entrepreneur, designer and producer of the game (me).
2. One passionate artist (with me),
3. One novice animator (with me),
4. One sound developer (remote),
5. Two voice artists (remote).
6. I need a programmer to complete the team.
I have a solid team, and solid game plan. All of the team members are friendly, competent and passionate. I am looking for an equally friendly, competent and passionate programmer. If we work diligently, and with love, care and passion, we can make the coolest game the world has ever seen.
Requirements: You will have to help me with the following
1. Guide the artist to design the graphics assets at an appropriate resolution and aspect ration so that the game runs smoothly on major mobile phones and tablets.
2. Integrate sprite sheets (the animator will design the sprite sheets).
3. In app ads and in app purchase integration.
4. Facebook, Twitter social media integration.
5. Leaderboard integration.
6. Debug the code, as bugs are discovered during playtest.
7. Help me publish the game on Google Play (Android). If the game performs well, I have plans to publish it on iOS.
You should have
1. Experience and mastery of Unity.
2. Know C#,
3. Preferably have a computer studies background.
Budget: I have a small budget from which $500 for the programmer, $200 for the sound developer (I will renegotiate terms with him), $150 for the voice actor, $30 for Google Play registration. The artist and the animator are with me. I will pay them accordingly.
Please do not send an offer if you are a company.
I am not looking for a high paid professional. I am looking for someone who is like me a new comer, with some measure of success, from whom I can learn, with whom I can grow and found a game company.
With good wishes,
Sign in to apply
You must be logged in to comment.
Show/Hide Project Description
This game is looking for:
Sound Effect Artist(s):
Further payment info:
About this project in 150 characters or less:
Jump up and up and up game
Current project progress:
Number of documents uploaded:
Project brief uploaded?
This is a private group. To join you must be a registered site member and request group membership.