Author Posts

February 3, 2017 at 8:19 pm

I can provide examples if needed.

I do not have expiriance in indie-game writing BUT I do have expiriance in writing, and a passion for indie games.

I have sucessfully won many writing contests, and haven’t been in any place lower than fifth in the past few years (first and second place are my norm).

Kelly Ann Blount, a USA Today Bestselling Author follows me on a writing site where I post most of my work (Figment.com) and has often commented on my detailed plots, twists, concepts, lore-building/world-building, and how realistic yet entertaining the characters I create are.

I currently write for a newsletter on Figment.

I have been featured on Figment.com as well the The Virtual Cavern site, which showcases up and coming indie artists of all kinds, from writing to singing and everything to be.

My only real request is that I don’t do anything erotic, or anything Satanists (I have my religion and you have/don’t have yours… I do not rub the fact in your face to any degree).

Other than that, I have been told I am a real joy to work with X{D I do love myself a good swig of fantasy, sci-fi, or dystopian, but also enjoy other genres. Comedy is something I can bring to the table (I can both go Undertale-esque or more dry humor, whatever your preference).

Contact me at darth.turbatus@gmail.com if you have any questions!

March 2, 2017 at 2:24 pm

My dear colleague,

Experience is spelled with an “e” for the fourth letter, not an “i.” I think you also meant Satanic, rather than Satanist in that sentence.

Satanic Grammar Nazi Out.

Peace & love!