Author Posts

June 15, 2015 at 9:20 am

Hey ya !

just got here recently, and already in love with the site community and all those possibilities

really was looking for something like this for a while now!

About me: 

Skills : Composing Music / Creating FX sounds – Recording them. 

Voice Over Recordings / in English – German other languages possible too ,

got clients to suit the roles if needed.

I am no Mastering Engineer and would never call me that myself unless i got a degree in it.

still more than capable of mixing and pre mastering all sounds and music i produce / or get 🙂

28 years old from Germany – thats like a 100 in gaming years!

been in love with gaming and especially its music, for as long as i can think of!

back in the days i did a lot of music for UT99 Custom Maps UT2k3 and a few Mods.

in the more recent Years i´ve been working on commercials mostly doing Voice Overs ,

did a few for Runes of Magic and its release to the Browser Client.

Currently im working on a full sized portfolio so bear with me – may take a few days.

but if you still want to have quick look , look at my profile or check out the links down below 🙂

Commercials :

http://www.vimeo.com/pistl

have a Great and most productive day!

leave me message on Skype:

pierre-s. 

June 15, 2015 at 9:32 am

Hey Pierre, great to have you on the site.  I like your vimeo portfolio. 28 is not 100 in game years! it is more like 120!

I am joking, I am older than you 🙁

June 15, 2015 at 9:46 am

aaah well, doesnt mean the best part is done 😉

more older = more experienced !

aaand thank you 🙂

June 15, 2015 at 10:22 am

Welcome Pierre, thanks for joining! SoundCloud is now embedded. See you around the site 🙂

June 15, 2015 at 10:31 am

Awesome! Thank you!

June 15, 2015 at 10:39 am

This is great stuff @peterpiano! Also digging your name haha. I like the glass shattering sound effect in the Trailer sound track! Adds a nice trickling effect in the beginning. ^^

Can’t wait to listen to the music you produce for projects on Ludust 😀

June 15, 2015 at 10:44 am

Thx a bunch @wiform glad you like, really looking forward to all those awesome projects ! 🙂

will post a few updates as soon as im home!

oh @admin is it okay for me to post a copy/dropbox or Googledrive folder in here that the people who want can share together to exchange

assets like music so we could build a library of ready to use sounds / music / art for everyone on the forums.

June 15, 2015 at 10:47 am

You are very welcome to do so! I am sure a lot of people would appreciate it.

June 15, 2015 at 10:57 am

@peterpiano That’s so thoughtful of you to think of that. 🙂

You can also use the Creator’s Corner of the forums to share assets and libraries, and probably organize the types via topic titles! ^^ Looking forward to see your other awesome stuff.