Author Posts

September 15, 2017 at 11:17 pm

I have just a few Web Design “nitpicks” about the Site.

I feel like this kind of site really deserves some sort of logo.  Even if it’s really simple or something, I feel it needs something like that.

I also think the Menu Bar at the top needs some redesigning.  It doesn’t really look right, not sure what it is.

And finally, use Parallax Images.  I feel like not a lot of sites really utilize the amazing look of them.

That’s about all the Web Design requests I have.  I will say that I am not a Web Designer so take everything I said with a grain of salt.

That’s it, I hope to be seeing great things from this site!

October 6, 2017 at 1:20 pm

Just so you know John, I’m going to work on some of these things. I love parallax images. Maybe I’ll create a banner on the homepage that takes a few images from a game gallery and throws them into a parallax slider. I have a logo lying around somewhere – I’ll take a look at it. Agree about the menu bar. I’m going to spend a few days on the site next week, so hopefully I can make all these improvements 🙂

Thank you very much for all your suggestions by the way. Really appreciate it.

October 7, 2017 at 12:28 am

Yeah, I also have one other suggestion, I know you have the “To-Do” thing, but I think you should add something like Trello, having it on site would be much easier for people.