Author Posts

June 10, 2015 at 10:04 pm

Why the admin aren’t changing the logo with the contest winner’s one?

ps. english isn’t my first-spoken language

June 10, 2015 at 11:16 pm

I’m sure he’ll get around to it! 🙂

With so many events going on and features, sometimes it might get muddled in the priorities.

June 11, 2015 at 8:14 am

Hi @narwal, I have paid the winner of the logo contest and I love the design, however I do have a couple of issues to sort out before I can use the logo on the site. For now it will remain as text.

Good to see you on here by the way! Are you working on anything good?

June 11, 2015 at 10:07 am

oh ok, thanks for the explanation! maybe soon i will post my project (in last phase nearly finished).
i saw the game jam contest too but didn’t like the prize much (to publish it on the site is a good idea, for visabilty ecc… but others prize are a bit out of contest). i mean there is no need to put money always but maybe license for softwars (like the indie croco3d is a good thing but maybe some other good software like game maker or other little things …. books (ex for coding, art) for specific things are a good prize too so a person can improve his skills) or something like that…

ps sorry again for the english, hope you guys understand what i mean

June 11, 2015 at 10:45 am

They are very good ideas for prizes! We will certainly think about stuff like that for the next jam.

I’m hoping it will be a lot of fun though and that that will be the main attraction. Plus, creating something cool and maybe meeting some new people 🙂

I would love to see what you have been working on, so if you have the chance to post it that would be awesome!

You don’t have to apologise for your English! It is very good and perfectly understandable !

June 11, 2015 at 4:42 pm

@narwal – Agreed that those are good ideas! We’ll have to see if we can grab some of them for the next game jam (it might be hard to commit it to this one).  I would love to check out your project as well when you get a chance to put it up. 😀

Best of luck!