Author Posts

May 15, 2015 at 5:49 pm

I’m ot sure is this is the right section to talk about maintsream games, but I have to say if there was a game I wated to play on the PS4, it was this one. I was extremely dissapointed to find out it got cancelled.

What are your thoughts on this?

May 15, 2015 at 6:07 pm

Komani is making a huge mistake by not finishing this project. I think that the biggest problem is that the demo was so great, it just made me feel excited about silent hill again.

May 15, 2015 at 6:30 pm

Ah gutted. I loved the demo. Wonder why they cancelled it 🙁

May 16, 2015 at 7:51 am

Did they give an official reason to not finish this game? People seemed very excited by this game, and there demonstration was impressive. SO why indeed shutting the development of this game?

I am not fond of horror game, but I really appreciated the Silent hill series (especially the 2), there a really good atmosphere, music and was more about visceral fear rather than jump-scare.

May 16, 2015 at 3:40 pm

I am not really sure why it was cancelled, but it looks like the company making the game and their parent company separated, terminating the project with the separation.

The demo was a massive success and I am sure they would have sold a lot behind it, regardless of how good it ended up. Surprising and a shame.

SH2 was the best survival horror game I have played. The music, the storyline, the characters and the ambient atmosphere. Plus I love physiological horrors. The first Resident Evil was pretty great too!

The scariest game I have played was probably Amnesia the Dark Descent though.