Author Posts

June 28, 2017 at 8:01 pm

Hello everyone,

I’m Kathryn and I’m a 26 year old Creative Writing student at Full Sail University. I’ve been writing since I can remember, but have 10+ years of experience taking it pretty seriously. I also have 4+ years of dungeon master experience in Dungeons and Dragons. I’ve had fun quest building, world building, and character building. I made my own world, lore, and everything and my players have really enjoyed it ever since. I am trying to build up a portfolio so that I have something to show potential employers following graduation. If you’re interested in working with me, drop a line. I hope to help bring ideas to life.

July 15, 2017 at 1:50 pm

Hi, what kind of writing styles are you effective at utilizing?

July 15, 2017 at 9:43 pm

Right now I write novels in various genres as well as short scripts for my D&D sessions. I spend a lot of time writing science fiction and fantasy. I’m extremely detailed and have pretty great editing skills. I’m in school, as I stated, and will be learning how to write in video game and comic book script styles. I am a fast learner, however, and can usually translate my writing into any form necessary. Hope that answered your question! If not, feel free to elaborate further. 🙂

July 16, 2017 at 4:06 am

I’m a developer for 10 years and would love to meet some artists, build a portfolio, and teach the community with technical writings/presentations.