Author Posts

February 11, 2018 at 7:43 am

Hello,

I’m currently developing a prototype for a long-term build, called Pendragon, which is an Epic JRPG based on the mythology of King Arthur. This game has been in my head for a long time, and I’ve been learning Unreal Engine’s visual scripting and developing the prototype on that (pictures below).

I’m honestly more concerned with developing a quality, simple game with a small team of people looking to break through into the game development world. I have multiple sketched-out ideas for such a simple game, but I want this to be a group endeavor, so I’d be happy to hear anything you could offer. I offer no delusions of grandeur, we’d both be starting from Level 1, but I do have the legal and business knowledge that I can put to our mutual use. The Pendragon project is my personal moonshot, and I’d like your help to build something awesome to grow to be able to put out an incredible game like that, but first, we start smart and small, creating something with either wide or niche appeal with a market and appetite for casual gaming.

I’m all in, and truly excited to be sharing this with you.

Let’s get together and build something incredible.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.