Author Posts

March 14, 2018 at 11:30 pm

Hello everyone.

I am looking for some developers to work in a fantasy themed survival with sandbox element whereas the world as well as the points of interest will be procedurally generated.

For now, the team consists into 1 designer, 2 developers, 2 sound artist and 1 3d artist.

Currently we are looking for:

– 1x C++ Developers/programmers
– 1x Concept artist
– 1x Animator
– 1x 2D artist
– 3x 3D artist (Maya, 3ds Max)
– 1x UI Designer (Scaleform will be appreciated)
– 1x Sound Designer CHECK!
– 1x SFX artist CHECK!
– 2x Level Deisgner

What I can promise if you bring commitment to the team:

– A share of the profit as big as the rest of the team of any profit that we might earn.
– You will be totally involved in the game progress, because a part of it is yours.
– Your opinion matters.

I have to say that the project has started already, we have our roadmap and we are currently discussing the GDD.

Also here is a tiny footage

If you are interested in the project and want to join us, send me a message.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

March 16, 2018 at 12:01 am

Bump! we have our first weapon, the warhammer!

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

March 22, 2018 at 9:38 am

Bump and new stuff added to the project page, check it out!

April 9, 2018 at 7:38 pm

This looks sweet! I posted a topic on this forum about looking for people to join my project, that is similar to this. Take a look at it. Could we combine our two ideas? Also, what engine is it using?

April 10, 2018 at 4:01 pm

Hello Andrew.

We are using unreal engine. Also, all the details of our project can be found in the page for the project: http://ludust.com/projects/building-something/

As far as I see our projects are very similar to each other, if you want we can discuss on how the merge will go.

Send me a message so we can discuss it further.