Author Posts

July 15, 2015 at 11:24 pm

Hi! My name’s Will, I’ve been composing professionally for several years and have plenty of experience in composing/arranging and producing tracks for games/movies/tv as well as live performance and I’m always looking for new opportunities. It doesn’t matter if you have something specific in mind, or have no clue as to what you want. I can write for big groups, small groups, rock groups, jazz groups, dainty string quartet or an epic orchestral soundtrack. Want it to sound realistic? No prob. Want it to sound like NES or SNES music? No prob. So if this sounds like something you need, hit me up! You can check out my resume here.

Here are a few samples. Each sample contains several clips from several different tracks.

*Samples from Star Trek: Alien Domain

*Orchestral Music Compilation

*Light-Hearted Game Music Compilation

*Ambient/Scene Music

*YouTube Channel

Various other non game-relate tracks can also be heard at https://soundcloud.com/will_phil601 . If there is a certain style of track you’d like to hear, or would like to hear more of a particular style, I may be able to send you something that’s not posted here.

Most of this sample music is already licensed, so any music I write for you would be completely new and original. Pricing varies depending on the project, but I am flexible and can work with most budgets. Turn-around time is very fast on projects, and I’ll work with the best of my ability to meet your needs.

If you are interested in having me produce music for your game (or other project), please either message me here on reddit or at will.phill.music@gmail.com and we can go from there! And just for good measure, here’s my Facebook Page. Feel free to ‘Like’ my pages if you feel so inclined! 😉