Author Posts

June 12, 2015 at 5:17 am

Hey guys,

I am getting ready to post a project on here, but I was hoping to get some input for my game idea. I need someone that is familiar with Unity. My game is a 3d cartoony racing game. I had some ideas that I wanted to run by someone that understood unity pretty well. I’d like to do it in private as I have some more detailed information about my project that I’d like to discuss that I don’t want to put out yet.

Basically, I need someone that understands Unity enough that can give me a definite answer(s) when it comes to directions on the project. Will it work or will it not work? It’s better to do it this way instead of that way. These type of things would be a blessing at the moment.

I am a 3d artist, primarily focusing on modeling and texturing. I have questions about that, but I also have general questions about Unity. If this person was interested, and worked out for both us, I’d like to get them on as the project manager for my game and possibly move forward. I think it’s a great idea (I’m sure everyone thinks their idea is great), so I’d love to get some basic things discussed to start moving forward.

Thanks guys!

June 15, 2015 at 11:13 am

Hey @dan_murphy: Not sure if you got any responses or not, but if you haven’t, I highly recommend making a project on Ludust’s main platform. http://ludust.wpengine.com/projects/create/ Even though you don’t have anything “substantial” at this point, uploading your basic idea and some concept art will be a great step towards attracting potential game designers and mentors who are familiar with Unity.

Hope it works out!