Author Posts

June 10, 2015 at 11:22 pm

I know it’s been a while since I’ve been here, but I wanted to say hi. 🙂

So… hi! I’m currently a “moderator” for Ludust, organizing a few events like the #GameJamPacked event and Weekly Featured Projects (soon to come)!

I do a little bit of drawing and some freelance work. Occasionally, I take up unpaid projects if they seem promising or interesting! Check out my portfolio at http://www.bigsteps.moe/Wifom if you’re curious~

My goal for this site is to really help build up the community. And friends. I like friends. 😀

June 11, 2015 at 8:09 am

Awesome portfolio. Any project would be very lucky to have you on board. This site certainly is 🙂

June 11, 2015 at 1:04 pm

Hi @wifom! It’s very amazing to have you here as a moderator 🙂

I really liked your artworks. Cute-ish drawing style are my weakness. I wish I could draw… *sigh*

I believe you can build up and grow Ludust into a great community for game developers to look for or create projects, and as a fun hang out place for game developers.

And friends. I like friends

Me too! They’re delicious! Want to be my friend? 😀

June 11, 2015 at 4:28 pm

@admin: Awww, haha. You’re too kind! 🙂 I’m honored to have been accepted as a moderator. It’s been a blast thus far.

@furibaito: Thanks! And I’m sure with a little bit of practice, you can be great at drawing too. C: I appreciate your heartwarming words. I hope I can live up to your expectations.

YES! Let’s be friends. 😀

June 12, 2015 at 4:14 pm

I was wondering why you were in every post 🙂

First moderator of Ludust.com! Good luck bringing some more energy in the community 😀

June 15, 2015 at 12:35 pm

@wifom uuuuuh i really really dig those sprites/pixels you did there and the overall anime/manga flair of those drawings , are those pure digital works ? like with a viacom tab hand drawn? just curious ^^

oh lets be friends too !

June 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm

@peterpiano: Aww, thank you very much for your kind words! 🙂 Yes! They’re all done digitally. ^^

And I would love to be your friend. C: