Author Posts

June 10, 2015 at 5:10 pm

Hey guys!

I’m currently a 3rd year games programming student at university and I’m looking for some projects to keep me busy/entertained this summer and possible longer. I’ve worked in teams as small as 4 and as large as 15 as a lead programmer and a pseudo-designer.

I primarily work in Unity using C# but i have worked with C++/Unreal/Javascript in the past, check my profile for the specifics.

Anywaaay, i hope I’m of use to some of you guys on here.
If you’ve got any questions, feel free to ask! 🙂

June 10, 2015 at 5:41 pm

Hi Jak! I just saw your post on reddit – can I ask what browser you are on?

Also, welcome to Ludust! 😀 I hope you find a good project/team to work with.

If you have any spare time we have our first Game Jam coming up at the start of next month – http://ludust.wpengine.com/forums/forum/ludust/news-announcements/game-jams/

#EDIT#

Don’t worry about the browser! Found it and fixed it. One bug less on the site 🙂 Thank you for reporting it

June 10, 2015 at 5:46 pm

Thanks for the quick reply 🙂
I’m using a 64bit variant of Firefox called Waterfox, i switched over to Chrome and it seems to have resolved it though.

Well, it’s summer and spare time is all i have right now so I’ll hopefully be looking to join my first game jam soon then!

June 10, 2015 at 6:07 pm

I have not heard of WaterFox but I like the name! It should be fixed now on Waterfox.

Awesome, your first game jam, the sites first game jam – good things are going to happen 🙂

June 11, 2015 at 4:39 pm

@syphonx – Hey! Welcome aboard. 😀 It’s awesome you’re being proactive during summer. Best time to rack up experience I say. If I had a project going, I totally would have hit you up! But I’m sure you can find one with no problem with your experience. ^^

June 12, 2015 at 4:12 pm

Hi there Jak,

Game Jams are good experiences and can be very fun (especially the end when everyone on the team is become totally crazy 😉 )