Author Posts

May 8, 2018 at 8:01 pm

Just wanted to put this out there… I wasn’t sure where to start but I figured my topic should be themed like the alcoholic’s anonymous motto. You know the one…. “My names Jeff and I’m an alcoholic”. That’s what character design is to me. I love it…. not so much that I drink too much of it but once I get starting with a chorus group of characters and I know who they are I don’t think I know how to stop… That’s my love.

Anyway, I recently signed up to pencil kings to get myself back in the theme of working the traditional medium of pencil on paper. Most things are digital now but I now have a steady regime of hobby work. I have talent and I know how to build believable and immersive characters.

I am also trying to break into the games industry and someone suggest I tried mod teams but then I thought why not go one step further and see if I can join someone’s indie games project. So, here I am. Nothing ventured, nothing gained and all that.

I initially joined team ups and applied to a few projects there…. no response my requests are still pending. Figured id try here next and introduce myself and my skillset. Anyway, please if you have a project and you want some 3D character art or 2D character designs/orthographic’s or if you have a 3D character you want rigged or animated – get in touch!

I think that’s me in a nutshell, anything else your gonna have to imagine (not in a weird way imagine – just nice).
Okay Nice to meet you guys!

David