Hello there! We are Fireline Games – a small group of indie game developers based in Poland. Since the beginning we have been mostly creating games for game jams but now we want to move on to a bigger project. Our latest game Spheres made for Ludum Dare 32 received a lot of good comments and placed high in final results, so we decided to make a psychological thriller with similar mood, graphics and high quality voice acting. We have already spent some time in pre-production designing the game. But to turn our vision into a high quality game we need to expand our team.
About the game:
• Platform: PC
• Genre: Psychological Thriller
• Graphics: 3D
• Single player only
• Camera View: Third Person
• Compensation: Royalties
• Contact: email@example.com
We cannot post here anything more about the game, but we will supply interested candidates with additional information about the project.
What we offer:
• Royalties (% from future revenues)
• You will be an internal part of a small, passionate team of developers
• Positive team environment – everyone enjoys working together in our team
• You will be able to transform your ideas into a game
• Project Manager & Lead Programmer: Kacper Kowalczuk
• Programmer: Krzysztof Heldt
• Lead 3D Artist: Marek Derkowski
• 3D Artist: Michał Antkiewicz
• 2D & Concept Artist: Daniel Kończyk
You need the following general requirements for all the positions to join our team.
• Passion for games and creating them
• An insatiable thirst for knowledge
• Having time to work on the project – at least 10 hours per week and time to chat via Skype
• Long-term interest and availability (6+ months)
• You must be at least 18 years old
• Ability to communicate in English
We are recruiting for the following positions:
We are creating a narrated psychological thriller so the screenplay is one of the most important parts of our game. We are looking for someone creative with a passion for writing who will provide the players with an amazing story.
• Expert at writing in the English language
• Ability to work with level designer to ensure the game’s world matches your vision
• Strong passion for writing
We are looking for someone who can design maps with logical flow on paper and then convert them into immersive, interactive environments.
• Experience in world building and lighting in UE4 is required
• Talent for building beautiful and aesthetic levels is required
• An eye for an interactive design
• Knowledge of post process system in UE4 is highly valued
We are looking for someone who will animate our main character, enemies etc.
• Ability to create and maintain rigs
• Experience in animating characters for 3rd person games
• Ability to create and manage Animation Montages and Blendspaces
• Experience working with Animation Blueprints is not required but highly valued
We are looking for someone who not only wants to create stunning effects but also likes to try new things and unique approaches.
• Knowledge of UE4 Particle Editor and how UE handles particles
• Ability to create particles from scratch
• Ability to work with programmers on creating interactive effects
Our previous work:
• Jam Games:
o Spheres: http://blog.firelinegames.com/games/spheres/
o Mind Traveller: http://ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-31/?action=preview&uid=39370
o Zombie Trouble: http://blog.firelinegames.com/games/zombie-trouble/
• And more…
For more information and applications email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to include name, age, location, desired position and portfolio in applications.