Author Posts

June 11, 2015 at 5:53 pm

I’m a 16 year old male, leaving my sophomore year of high school, with a passion for world design in video games. My specialties include 2D character/environment design digitally and traditionally. I have no former art training but will improve as 2015 passes so please do not let my lack of experience discourage you from considering me as a candidate for your team. In order to better myself I will be taking a summer drawing course and will also enter an AP art and history class when school starts again.

My minor skills include: a limited knowledge in coding (HTML and some Java), some knowledge of the basics of modeling, the bare basics of animation, and a bit of game theory. Most of these I’ve learned through the books I could find on them, so my knowledge is most likely outdated.

Previous/Current projects:

In middle school I did some concepts for the jkgalaxies mod (the mod is dead now) dev: “Psycho”.

During freshman year, I pitched a minimalist open world concept to a group of coders, but the idea was dropped due to the coders decreasing interest.

This summer, I am participating in a webtoons sci fi contest in which i have yet to publish my work.

June 11, 2015 at 6:40 pm

hello! 16 and your art work is already terrific! I think you have a bright future 🙂

June 11, 2015 at 6:52 pm

Welcome to Ludust and good luck on the summer sci fi contest!

June 11, 2015 at 6:55 pm

@tomo Thank you! I’m glad you like it, I’ll be updating my portfolio with more frequency now that summer has started so it’ll give people a better idea of what skill level I’m at, my current portfolio has a lot of time gaps :P.

June 11, 2015 at 9:20 pm

This is awesome!! You’re really talented. 😀 Sorry to hear about some of the cancelled projects; it’s always a shame to see some good ideas die, but that’s part of gaining experiences too. 🙂

If you haven’t seen the game jam, you should definitely think about joining! People could use more talented artists like yourself. ^^

Excited about your summer portfolio!

June 12, 2015 at 8:41 am

Hello,

Nice to see an artist willing to start a game project 😀

There is some good things on your portofolio, especially the kind of post-apocalypse pieces. I’m waiting to see more 😀

And also bonus point for the trigun’s priest 😉