Author Posts

March 29, 2018 at 9:50 am

Let me start off by saying that after a brief period browsing the site, I’m really excited about joining up with this community. I am currently a student studying for a degree in computer science and i am working towards becoming a game designer for my career. I have taught myself the basics of game development over the past few years, but i felt that joining a community like this one and having the opportunity to work in group with other like minded people would help teach me and help me grow as a developer.

I have experience working with Unity2D as well as basic C# knowledge. With enough love and effort, id say i am not a bad pixel artist at all, however, although i have much respect for those that can do it, i myself have little skill and almost no patience for animation(although i’m open to learning the basics). As far as game design goes, i have put together several games(in concept and/or on paper) and even managed to put one or two into a poorly set up prototype. I have minor skill playing the piano and composing music as well.

I look forward to meeting many of you and hope that we can get together, share our knowledge, work together in the future and possibly form some friendships in the process.

I added a few screen shots of some concept ideas and the last two are screen shots from actual prototypes.

April 16, 2018 at 4:32 am

Hello
<p class=”MsoNormal”><span style=”font-size: 14.0pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: ‘Times New Roman’,’serif’;”>I provide latest news about all type of government jobs on freejobalert website.</span></p>