Author Posts

April 30, 2018 at 12:53 pm

Hey all,

Got myself a literal “hell of a project” started currently named Hearth of the Rapture and I’m looking around for anyone dedicated and willing to join the team. We currently have many open positions for the project and I’m hoping to building up a team that truly has heart, determination, and the skills to help build on this project and really make something unique. We’ve only been working on this project for the past week, but quite a bit has been done, content-wise. I’m really hoping to meet some like-minded people that want to kick open the doors of the game industry and make a huge impact on how originality can be aspect in what most AAA games are missing today. May be a bit of a long-shot, but I believe you can do whatever if you really just have the mindset.

Anyhow, a quick summary of the project: A survival-horror project based in an alternate, more technologically advanced 1920’s, but is set during the Rapture. If you want to see more about the project or if interested, just take a look on our page here, or send me an Email over to shmigglydick@gmail.com. I’ve also put a screen of what the game’s visuals will look like (or similar) and what is done so far. It’s a work in progress, but it’s a good start. If anyone has any short or specific questions, just post here and I’ll answer.

Thanks, everyone.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.