Author Posts

March 25, 2017 at 10:22 pm

Hi guys – creator of Ludust here. I’ve neglected it a bit lately, which is a shame but life just got a bit busy. I’m looking to get it moving and improving over the next few months – so if you have any ideas or requests that would make using the site a better experience, please let me know below.

I’m also aware that with the current traffic the chat is a bit awkward – is it worth removing until it gets busier, so that people use the forums more? I’m not sure. I will work on promoting the site and games again soon though (although site improvements come before that).

-Nick

May 11, 2018 at 11:47 am

Even if it’s over a year later, here’s some feedback. First of all, I’m grateful that this site exists – so thank you for starting it in the first place.
Secondly, sometimes it’s not the easiest site to navigate or understand – for example – there’s a cute feature in which we’re asked to guess the game via a cryptic clue and then to use our “Shout Box” to give the answer. After looking around, I still don’t know where the Shout Box is or if it’s the same as the post update on the activity page. When asking people to act on information, providing appropriate links within the block of content would be useful. The same for things like the profile page – instead of having several “tabs”, one for viewing the profile, one for editing the profile and one for changing the profile picture, it might be more user friendly to have a single profile page where all information can be viewed and where appropriate edit buttons appear (for the owner of the profile) right next to or near the block of information / picture / whatever that is to be edited or changed.