March 23, 2018 at 8:23 am

We Are Currently Looking For A Community Manager & A 3D Artist/Modeller

3D Artist:

As a 3D artist you are expected to be able to do either one of these four:

• Create 3D models
  • Texture 3D models
  • Rig 3D models
  • Animate 3D models

The more you are capable of doing the better. You don’t necessarily have to be able to do all four. Being good in one field and willing to learn the others is good enough. You are free to spend as much or as little time on the project as you’d like, but there are limits. Being too inactive without a good reason might lead to you being removed from the team. A nice additional bonus would be able to create 2D artworks as well for the interface etc…

You must be able to communicate fluently enough in English in order to get your ideas across.

It is meant for you and for us to learn and have a great experience together creating a game. If you are committed to the project, you will definitely gain experience from it. Secondly, it is an indie game which might fail or might be successful. If it becomes successful, we are offering a percentage of the generated revenue or payment if you significantly contribute.

Contact me via this website, or email us at contactfarmageddon@gmail.com or contact me via discord at jiak1#7276.

Community Manager:

We need a person who is capable of devoting time into spreading word about our game, getting different websites interested in interviewing us, posting articles, spread the game around various forums, reddit, etc… We also need someone to be able to keep the forums active once users join! Also important to stay on the forums and engage with users.

Experience in marketing/advertising a game or helping moderate one is recommended.

It is meant for you and for us to learn and have a great experience together creating a game. If you are committed to the project, you will definitely gain experience from it. Secondly, it is an indie game which might fail or might be successful. If it becomes successful, we are offering a percentage of the generated revenue or payment if you significantly contribute.

Contact me via this website, or email us at contactfarmageddon@gmail.com or contact me via discord at jiak1#7276.

For More Information Visit Here Or Contact Me Via This Website, Or Email Us At contactfarmageddon@gmail.com Or Contact Me Via Discord At jiak1#7276.