Author Posts

June 28, 2015 at 5:58 am

All blogs are blank for me. I cannot view anyone’s blog posts, nor see my blog that I just created.

Halp.

June 28, 2015 at 1:12 pm

Weird, I will look into it. Thanks for reporting.

July 1, 2015 at 7:48 pm

This still is not fixed.  I would like to start a blog.  I cannot, since its a blank page.   I also cannot view other people’s blogs.

This appears on any browser, even when I’m not logged in.

Looking at the source code, it just abruptly ends after a STYLE tag in the HEAD.

July 2, 2015 at 7:00 pm

Yeah I am really sorry – not 100% sure what the problem is but I have got them working again. Still need to look into the underlying issue.

July 3, 2015 at 3:49 am

Is it possible it’s a permission issue, since I can only view my own project’s dev blog and gallery and clicking on anyone elses essentially kicks you back to the home page.

July 3, 2015 at 9:25 am

That is very strange. You can’t see this one, for example http://ludust.com/escapemachines/unreal-engine-first-works/ ?

What browser are you on? The issue should be fixed so not 100% sure what is going on.

July 3, 2015 at 10:28 pm

My bad, I overlooked the development journals page -I tried to access it from the blogs tab in the project homepage.. galleries still inaccessible though, regardless of browser.

July 6, 2015 at 2:43 pm

I am still looking into this. Does anyone else have a problem with the gallery on their project?