Author Posts

August 15, 2017 at 3:47 pm

Trident Studios is looking for 3 artists to join our team and futher our development progress within our project Endless Dungeons.

We are looking for the following:

2 Character artists: As the character artist you are responisble for designing and finalising characters, both, heroes and monsters. You have have the freedom to discuse the direction of style aslong as Trident Studios aprove this! – The image below should indicate what type for art style we are going for, however, remember this is up for discusion.

Slug Monster

1 Level Designer: As the level designer you will be responsible to freaking the dungeon levels – this will be done in a 2D format to support the side scroller effect of movement throughout the dungeon. The style should follow the same flow as that of the character and should provide a good atmospher based on the theme of the dungeon. This is an important part of the game as it will set the mood during their time in the dungeon.

August 19, 2017 at 12:04 am

<p style=”margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’; color: #454545;”>Hi! My name is Daniel Osiewala and I’m a composer. I’m looking for a project to cooperate as an OST creator. I’ve studied music and piano for more than 7 years and now I’m studying composition in the Superior Conservatory. My main interest is not the money, but making a beautiful game sound beautiful as well. You can hear some of my works here (Most of them are classical, but I also can make electronic and ambience pieces): https://soundcloud.com/daniel-osiewala-jimenez/sets/demos/s-RzNb0 If you don’t have anyone else in charge of the music please contact: <span style=”color: #e4af0a;”>dani_osiewala@hotmail.com</span></p>