Author Posts

March 27, 2017 at 3:05 am

Hey, my name is Exoventure! Pleased to meet you! I’m an artist, I have some mediocore skill I guess? I can probably animate my art if I looked into it, but anyhow I’m hear with the intent of being an artist! I have no idea if my ‘skill’ is up par with this website actually.

(My Deviant art)http://tsunayoshi86.deviantart.com/

I’m in college, I tend to be a bit busy, but I REALLY want to help out making a game. Even if it’s a small unknown one to be honest, I want to understand what it feels like. Because honestly, maybe that’ll make me more interested in making games, and it’ll help me draw more! In any case, I probably do best with Raster graphics, I can do simpler stylized stuff and Vector stuff (So totally it’s not like 2D animation is off the table for me). (I have a knack for looking at things and being able to replicate its style, I guess I can say.) I have no experience with 3D art. About getting paid, I want to be in a situation where maybe I get a portion of however much the game works, and work for free until the game is finished! I have a couple game ideas I want to host as well!

Anyhow to anyone who looked at my Deviant art, please tell me what you think. Do I need more skill to be on here? Thanks again! Have a great day!

March 27, 2017 at 3:07 am

I forgot to mention I can’t do pixel art.

March 29, 2017 at 5:21 am

Hello!

Nice to meet you! My name is Dave and I am a small time game dev working on projects in my free time. I have always been forced to make my own models, textures, and art but it is very time consuming to when you are programming at the same time. I would be interested in building a a little game. Something small in scope as a first collab.

What do you like to create or draw? Any theme you are good at that would fit a small game idea?

Looking forward to hear from you,

Dave