THIS APPLICATION WILL ONLY BE VALID THROUGH 25/11/2016 TO 10/12/2016
MAXIMUM POSITIONS : 2
We’re of course are an Independent Development Group or as people refer to as an Indie Studio that makes Games. We’re called Cup of Tea Games and we’re a starter group looking for people who are interested in committing their time and expertise into creating games and media entertainment and subsequently making money out of it. Keep in mind that we rely on a Revenue Share Model for now with plans to later grow into a monthly pay if everything goes according to plan. So if you’re perfectly fine with that then keep reading. This Ad is targeted to individuals who’s main priority is to get things out there and to be skilled in the specific skill set that we seek to aid in the completion of the game.
As for the game that we are currently developing, it is a rather medium scaled horror game consisting of different levels and stages consisting of bizarre and natural environments within dreams of the individual. The name of this project is called Project Dream.
If you’d like to know more about the game’s style and approach you can check out our pitch trailer
You can also check out our most recent video featuring ambiance test
– Create textures required for rendering physically based game assets and environments.
– Communicate effectively with the team to fulfill the visual goals of game assets.
– Match art styles defined by the director/concept art.
– Strong work ethics. You must be able to maintain high quality and consistent progress without constant supervision.
– Strong PBR texturing skills.
– Proficiency in 2D art creation/manipulation packages such as, but not limited to Photoshop, Substance painter or Quixel suit.
– Must be able to communicate well in English.
– A love and passion for games.
– Proficiency in 3D modeling packages such as 3DS max, Maya or Blender.
– Proficiency in 3D scultping packages such as Mudbox or Zbrush.
– Experience working with game engine’s such as, but not limited to Unity.
First of, we know how it is to join a team and have absolutely no idea what to do or have a vague understanding of what to do. So to solve that we have to-do lists and means of communication that connects the whole team together. Since we’re human and have a life to live, we have flexible schedules that could adjust to your lifestyle although we have weekly meetings so be ready for that. So as soon as you join and depending what’s your predetermined destiny, you’ll instantly have things to do. Time Zone is GMT(-4) generally and we do weekly meetings via Skype on Mondays and Fridays. The rest is specified via interview.
If you’re still interesting and like to know more about us before applying. We recently made a Super Sophisticated Website you can pay a visit to : http://www.cupofteagames.com
Keep in mind that although we’re officially starting out as an official group, that does not mean we’re inexperienced with things like Team Management, Game Production, PR Management, etc. We’re currently a group of 8 people and have worked separately with other groups or companies and have our own experience there. We’re looking to expand the family to those who have the passion of making games and hopefully have an interesting sense of humor. So if you think you’re ready to take us on then what we do is that we’ll read your CV, resume or equivalent, send an email back to you in the case that you meet the criteria, then have a skype call (Not necessarily video) to get to know you!
Simply send a CV/Resume or lengthy description as to why join at : firstname.lastname@example.org
It is required that you explain the purpose of contacting Cup of Tea Games. Otherwise, it will not be entitled to fill basic criteria in which is necessary for consideration.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.